While I am on vacation the new law will be mandatory. So here is an overview of the information I collect when you contact me:
After registration for a workshop:
- Name, email and/or phonenumber so I know how many people will come and so I could inform participants of any chances should that be nescessary.
At registration as a client for help with breastfeeding
- Name of mother, birthdate, email, phonenumber and streetadress. The latter so I can send an invoice which will be acceptable to an insurancecompany, and in case of a homevisit so I know where to go.
- Name and date of birth of the child(ren).
After the visit I add:
- Relevant notes about parents and child(ren) for follow-up
- The summary I send the client after the visit.
Of colleagues and trainees I only keep contactdetails on my phone and in my mailbox in order to be able to reach them when needed. I do not keep a mailinglist of any kind.
- Write newsletters, so do not keep a mailinglist of any kind
- Register the BSN of clients
- Register insurancedetails like name of company or registrationnumber.
- Registration for classes and appointments for private visits are processed by Calendly.com, sent through by Zapier.com and processed into my CMS www.insightly.com.
- Name, adress and email are then also stored in my bookkeeping program www.Moneymonk.nl.
- My FBpage and my site autmatically register visits and clicks. As far as I know neither me nor the person who built my site have added any additional trackingcookies or other privacy invading stuff.
I hope for now this is sufficient to comply with the AVG. Do you miss anything? Do let me know.
If you want to see what data I collected about you personally you can contact me in any way you choose and I’ll show you. Once you’ve proven you are who you say you are of course :)
Want to print this text? You can, but I haven’t translated it yet.